Saturday, September 13, 2008

nothing is good.

is not a good day for me here. Is a day that makes me feel so depress and make me like a loser in everything...no matter whatever i do... what's wrong? haha i dunno is just not my day...

I dunno what happen to me today... is just like so depressing here...i spend whole night 'anasthesing' myself by watching non stop movie marathon. ya i know the exam is coming but i dunno i just feel that i'm so lost ... helpless and alone.....who am i? what's my purpose of life? what do i want and what am i aiming for? i'm totally lost.

i don't like this feeling when i'm like so so so alone and moody and...argh...i dunno how to describe how i feel now...i just feel like i need to get to a place with nice beach, blue sea, blue sky, bright and warm sunshine.......

I lost my happiness today.

No comments: