Friday, December 26, 2008

Beautiful life.

Mood swing day...
Haha there's always this pre-school reopening syndrome. The feeling where i feel like i dun wan to start lecture but yet feel like wan to meet up with friends that haven't meet up for one month plus. Dilemma.

But still no matter how...i love holidays. I love to stay home...hang around with parents...even just spending a day in my room by jus reading books will be good enough.

This holiday...i manage to read up one dhamma book written by Dr Chan Kah Yein. A Kite in the wind. The main concept of this book is embrace simplicity, travel light in life. Everytime after i finish reading one small passage from this book, i will have these feeling that i'm just so lucky to be borned into this world. To embrace the beauty of the universe, spending my time with my family, sharing loves and concerns with families and friends...

One of the words that i love from this book is KISS. Wut crossed ur mind when i mention KISS? well actually KISS is the short form for 'keep it short and simple' neither in the words u say out or the sentence u want to write out. This is also to be implicate into our life. Keep our life simple. Never burden ourself with hatred and jealousy.

Try to love others more, tolerate more and concern more.

Of course, our life always full with ups n downs. Sometimes we like it. sometimes we don't. Cherish the moment u like more, for those u dun like....take it as a challenge, a step stone for u to grow up...something that make u more mature.

Quoted from [A Kite in The Wind]

Fear less, hope more,
Eat less, chew more,
Whine less, breathe more,
Talk less, say more,
Hate less, love more,
And all good things will be yours.
-SWEDISH PROVERB-


Life is beautiful when we start to cherish it and embrace it.
Live in the present. Do all you can , while you still can.

I expect to pass through this world but once;
Any good thing therefore that I can do,
Or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature,
Let me do it now;
Let me not defer or neglect it,
For I shall not pass this way again.


-William Penn n Etienne de Grellet-

Here and now...love everyone around you...
With this, I would like to share my love with everyone that read this passage...

Love,
hui shan...

1 comment:

km-y said...

happy new year and wishing you all the best for sem 6! =)

*i told my mum about your blog..she might drop a comment soon. =)