Friday, October 31, 2008

ARGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Arghhhh.......i need to talk!!!!
two more days to my finals and yes.... i'm still blogging over here. I'm quite sure that if some of my coursemates see i'm still onling here, probably their jaws will fall and their eyes will bulged out. Yes, no kidding....when there's exam season, everyone in vista is like transforming into a study machine...nothing else but just sleep n eat with notes.
but yet...i can't. I can't stand with the life of studying notes for 24 hours. Nothing goes into my mind while i was studying just now. That's y i'm here. because there's no one that's free around here to talk wif me as well...haha...that's yi'm watching smallville season 8.. tom welling...charming one...justin hartley...attractive one...alll these people..keep me fr my nervousness....whoa...
What is the purpose of exam actually? sometimes i wonder. is it really test on our understanding? well, in certain extent it did test on our understanding but then mostly on memorising. no kidding. Purely memorised. I'm that type that support open book exam. well yes, may be when it is open book, there will be like question that need more understanding but at least i don't have to memorise that much. Not like now, all is like depends on luck...when u enter exam hall, when u just get to so lucky that u memorise the correct one and still able to vomit out wut is in ur mind...then you score. Well, of course hardworkship is important. U worked hard memorise avthg, then no need to depend on luck. Everything will be just at ur finger tips. But i dunno, may be i'm not as smart as others and may be my brain is not working as well ... i just don't like purely memorising work....

comparatively, i would prefer practical exam rather than just memorising.
But then? well well well , is not the matter whether i like it or don't, it's turning into a duty that i have to follow. duty as a student and as a daughter ( for not dissapointing them)

yes, when u tell others that u r nervous, u afraid that u can't do well, others will just said "try ur best." the word BEST. How to determine best? i always wonder where is my best? well i just it will never be my best until i got the maximum score in everythg. (well, ya is kinda impossible, but BEST means BEST right?)

Anyway exams will still be here in one n a half day time. So, hui shan just good luck and keep it up!

I'm still so far to prefect.

7 comments:

km-y said...

Hui Shan..I agree with you. I don't like memorising either..

But anyway..hope you feel better soon! =)

shan said...

ya thx....
i always feel better after i blog.

so no worries!
all the best in ur coming exam as well.

treeshadow said...

maria! i just found out about your blog from teng's blog :)

first time visitor,
shu ying :)

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 170 dollars on every page. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 180 dollars on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 350 dollars on every site. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?