Sunday, October 12, 2008

lost.

argh.....i losts my ouhm to study.....i dunno what happen just that this sem i don't feel the energy that drive me to work harder. It is not to say a very tough sem...i enjoy the busy moment....makes my day occupied. But i don't like the exam period. I hate the time when the atmosphere around me start to become so stress..... i wan to live in happiness....free of suffering...mental suffering especially.

Ya...may be is just enough for me to do my best...but where's my best?? i don't know... everytime i said i will try my best...but is it my best?? i dunno where is my best..... i dunno where is my limit....

i always think tat there's potential in everyone...potential that embedded in everyone. Everyone can be a A star student. can i be one of them..... yes i can....may be those who actually read my blog think that i'm boosting... but i really believe that everyone can be a first class student.

Arghh....what m i talking??? is so unstructured... my mind is so so blank i would say. i just feel tat i need to blog...but don't really know what to wrtie...

yes my blog...don't have nice layout...no rainbow colours...no bombastic words....no prefect grammar...but who cares?? is my blog.... so it will follow my way and my styles....

I'm so so lost today.