Saturday, December 19, 2009

Muazkx

where my heart goes?
I have no idea.
Read bout ET's blog lately...'life is complicated enough, so we don't complicate it anymore.'
I agree.

Life is always more than boys and girls relationship. Some see it as something very important, some don;t. As for me, of course it will be a great bonus in my life and i have no doubt eagerly waiting for this bonus.

Back to days where we have phone chat and more chat...which related not only to what we did recently but also into sex....there's no boundary and limits on our topics..but sometimes i'll think issit too much when we talked bout all these..

May be we won;t go any further ... or may be we will...
But life is always unpredictable..

I love sparks in my life... I love excitement....
And I'm waiting for love dust to sprinkle on me.

2 comments:

santinibmf said...

writing from the heart!

santinibmf said...

Post it at incovar blogspot!