Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brand new Hui shan..

First blog in year 2010..and this reminds me is time to set up my new year resolutions and works toward it. Is time to forget the past..and move forward..searching for a better and also brighter future.

Yes..last year 2009..was a year with lots of ups and downs, loops and bounds..
yes..first half of the year was great, everything seems to be in control, i have funs, i enjoyed my studies, my life...but things changed..second half of the year, everything hacked me without noticing me earlier. Things seems to be pouring down, i've got out of control in my life. Tears rolling down, i wet my pillows for countless night, i stared upon the star and make my wishes..but none of it comes true..may be i wasn't hardworking enough, may be i wasn't sincere enough.

I always thought that i was a good girl, i never do harm to anyone.. i always wanted to serve best to others, despite my own good. But bad things still come to me..testing my determination and toughness, testing me on how to survive in rough wave in the ocean. I almost drown. I admit. It was so tough to get back up. To back on track.

This year, once again i wishes upon the star. Crossing my fingers, in front of my heart, i sincerely pray that my new year resolutions will come true.

This year, i hope that it will be a good year, not only for me but for all of us.

My new year resolution:
1. Get back in control in my studies
2. Enjoy my uni life
3. Expand my social life
4. Sincere smile
5. Do more good to others
6. Keep fit..

Yes..
2010, a brand new year, may all the dark clouds left me.. left me far far away please..
i need more sunshine..
I need a good good year..

Happy new year..