Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Especially to ET... terrorist and also popo

DEAR ET....

y do u have to make ppl cry by being so thoughtful ??
I know.... I know and I know....
I know is not easy not just myself but everyone of u to suffer from such an unexpected result....I know how much u all care of me... how much u all wan to keep me away from keep on thinking of this.... I know...
I know how much u all trying to be strong at another side of the phone....
I know u all tried to make me smile again when i went bac to pack my things....
I know all of us dun like this separation....
I know u r crying alone when i passed u all the receipt that suppose to be handled by me...
I know u all tried not to change anything until i'm bac....
I know... I know....
I know u all care of me...I know.... I KNOW !!!!!!!!
Dun worry....
I will stand bac up... I will keep my promises...
I will not turn into someone that i dun even know who m i...
I will not think that others will look down on me...
I will not give up...

Thx for all the phone calls...
Thx for all the sms...
Thx for all the way down to accompany to PP's room....
Thx for avthg.....

Dear terrorist and popo....
To popo....if my cried over another side of the phone scared u....sorry...but thanks for being there... Thx for calling me... thx for all the msg....thx for everything and everything.....
To terrorist....thank you for the mms....thankx for...for....all the supports....and dun worry i will stand bac up....be prepared for another fight when i'm bac ( :p )

To all of u.... I LOVE u all no matter how...
I promise ... when u all c me next time... there will be smile on my face again ..


---------------------------------------------------------- from purple -------------





























We are memang meant to live under one roof....same sot sot gene...same surname....
YEAH~

3 comments:

ET a.k.a PinKy said...

Make sure you do what you have promised. And we are waiting for that moment patiently here...

ET a.k.a PinKy said...

And why is my pic and terrorist one so ugly and sot. why u and popo so angelic looking behind the scenes? IS NOT FAIR la...
by the way, when was it taken? Tak ingat la..

shan said...

hehe.... cox i and popo memang the two angelic one mah... then u two r demons....hehe...
and we cling to each other very well ... lol
hahaha
muahaha....
sometime .. in IMU old canteen....