Thursday, September 24, 2009

1am till 2.31am

OH well, this is the normal sleeping hour for normal people and normal days but not when ur good buddy asked u to read bout her blog. So, with all my guilt and sorry, i have to beg for the blog site AGAIN and read bout her blog. (p/s : is dunno how many times i lost her blog add.)

Is a very well decorated blue coloured blog with a song which i dunno where is it from, anyway tat's not the main point. I have to be fast to search out which is/are the RELEVANT passage so that i can ask RELEVANT questions. So, within seconds (all thanx to the speed reading ability due to a lot of training in searching info for portfolio) I've found the passage!! Hooray. And, to my surprise , hmmm shock, i read bout this line " you're another loser that couldn't accept a NO from a girl" . OMG! what is this mysterious xxx? another X-file?? I have to dig it more out! So, i decided to call her... but then, hmmm now is always not very convenient to have GIRLS talk when ur mom was around. So, we cut off the phone and switch back to MSN. It's really amazing how convenient new technology can be (lol) So, we chatted all about what had happened, what are the consequences , how thgs got more complicated? (bleh~) But...when she msn-ed me "and u noe, the funniest part is..." BLINK. I was disconnected. Ger~~ unstable wireless connection again. What to do? i decided to use bac phone call then.

It was 1 am that time. Lol. Is always much more easier to talk then typed. Cox there is no emotion when u see words popping out from ur laptop. U can only guess what others feel by all those emoticons (which some of them are so 18sx..wahahah) Anyway, we had a very nice and COMPLETE chat ytd nite!! We reported to each others what happened lately, ourselves, our family, our friends. I love those moments when we were still in high school, meeting each other everyday, never get bored on chatting and hanging out in MCD, and also...gossiping about others using weird weird nickname like Mr ACIDIC. (wahaha...u sure noe who he is, buddy.)

Suddenly, my mom turned my door knob half way while we were chatting, complaining that i'm too loud and afraid that I will irritate our neighbours . Oooops, oh well, sorry. HAHA ( oh , jus to mention, i was chatting in my 18 degrees room, lying on my king size bed, with blanket covering my body , and only the head popped out, and handphone on my left ear ) so...hmmm hv to turn down my volume a bit. So...we continued. Haha, from old school mates to teachers, to frens, fren's parents .... well unbelievable. Girls talk can always be a forever thing and we will never get tired of chatting. Then, her sis 'interuppted' a bit into our conversation, to say hi and also, playing wif her lovely fon fon. (perhaps i should have said hi to fon fon as well...hmmm next time ya jo. ) wahaha... then, oh not to mention the part where i was being accused on my sucks memory again. I used to be very lousy in remembering faces and names. As a consequence, u will being said absent minded and poor in observation and even u claimed that u are improving, it doesn't help much. First image is always important, it can be life long. What a pity...

So...so, this round of girls talk lasted 1:10:49. It ended at 2.31am. WHEE...we are amazing! haha. Anyway we have had chatted longer than this, so is not a new record either.

It is a lovely night! Hope that u had a nice dream and deep sleep, I had mine...my 'lovely' princess. ( nah...i used the word 'lovely'...so u cannot get mad)

wahaha...warmest blessing to u, jo and...fon fon...Muazx.

6 comments:

vi ViAN said...

too bad lo u always lose st's blog address...hmmm...hehe...
girls talk? maria we shall hv a nice long talk about it tonight k...
hehehe

Jess said...

yalo... Vivi..
she so evil~ lost my blog add still jia jia~ haha~~

Jess said...

wa seh~ Maria, u are saying as if i am forcing you to read... =( lolx~~
it's your curiosity making u ler... not me.. hohohoho =P

x-file???? =.= muahha.. u are so funny lar~ still remember which part that you went DC~ geng~~~

i missed those times a lot too~ not so much of pressure if compare to now. haih~ when people getting older, problem oso getting more!! =( Mr Sulfuric Acid lar~~ not acidic... got difference de ler~ muahahhahahah

fon fon is always here lar~ the nextime u come to my place, u can see "her" lar` hehehehe....

and stop MOCKING me!!! =( that was really a nightmare for me. i know that i shouldn't have like tease him on whatever he is trying to tell me in the video, just that the way he handle his emotional thingy that made me so angry lo.he should know that i don't really like this kind of pressure IF he really know me well lo. once again, i had doubt in whatever he said to me.. it's just NOT CONVINCING ENOUGH lo~ muahahhaha
even Jo oso agreed with me..

Jo said...

walao~~~ included mai fon fon tim??? haha.... thanks lar... fon fon will feel very happy de....

shan said...

'once again, i had doubt in whatever he said to me..' har har?? which part?? everything, not convincing enough? if convincing enough the answer will be different ar?? har har har???

oh ya, Mr sulfuric acid..haha i keep on thinking wut's the proper word to describe mah but then cannot think so i jus put in acidic lor..haha...

n to jo, welcome la .. haha . Next time u dress fon fon well when i visit her la..

Anonymous said...

裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間 , 裸聊直播間